torsdag 7. mai 2009

Just Magnolia challenge


This week we were given a sketch. I changed the sketch a bit, but hope it's all rigth;) This card is made for a real diva who loves pink and stash:) The girl is coloured with distress ink, but I have given her a green jumper from a matching pattern paper. I also cut out a flower from one of the papers and used it on the jumper. "Flirt" and "diva" is run ons. I don't know if you can see it, but I have used pink Pearl Maker to make more swirls in the upper left corner. The "It's your day" is painted with Distress ink, and I have used pink pearl maker in the outer sirkel and glossy accents to make 3D effect in the senter. Difficult to catch on picture, but it's a real beauty in real life;) It was real fun to make a princess/diva card;) Finally I remembered to post the card and join the competition. I have a few cards I just forgot to post. But at least I had fun making them;) Have a great weekend!;)















1 kommentar:

Rach sa...

a brilliant card.