onsdag 27. juli 2011

DT Truly Scrumptious challenge Buttons and bows

This time we're lucky to have Meljen Design as a sponsor. I've used the very cute Baby Stork.
I've stitched the buttons to the design paper by tread. I have used liquid pearls among the buttons and on the image in swirls.
I've used this great vellum baby paper. It's been in my closet for ages, just waiting for the stork to come by..hihi;) I just love this lace I have used, it's so soft!
I hope you all will pop over to Truly Sprumptious and play along:)

With this card I would like to enter:

Creative Card Crew
: Animal antics
2 Sisters challenge blog: Anything goes
Allsorts challenge blog: Free n Easy

2 kommentarer:

Annette sa...

Love the MelJen image, and wow - all those buttons are so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx

Mummylade sa...

This is just lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!