lørdag 16. juli 2011

Pink Summer

This is one of my favourite Magnolia stamps. I just love the dansing Tilda, she fits perfect for almost every occations. I've painted the image with Distress Ink and I have used pink stars to make the shaker effect. I original intended it to be glitter inside, but the glitter just stuck to the acetate. Anyone who knows how to avoid this problem? I've tried gelantine plates as well, but the same problem occured. Anyhow, this is my favorite tecnique at the moment, so I will keep on trying;)

Can you see the path of stars and pearls I have made in the rigth lower corner? I often try to take details from the front of the card and incorporate it on the inside of the card.

With this card I want to enter this following challenge:

http://benteme.blogspot.com/2011/07/pink-summer.html
Totally papercraft challenge: Girly Girls
Crafts and me: Summertime
Dream valley: Summer theme
Craft your passion :Just for you
One stitch at a time Anything goes
Paper issues Life is sweet
Pile it on: Favorite technique
Totally Gorjuss: Summertime
Simon Says: Anything goes
Card makin Mamas: Summertime
Stamp insanity: Summer colors
Bearly mine: Anything goes
Inky 'impressions challenge: Distressing
Lollipop crafts: Anything goes
KB Cute Monday: Something cute
Deep Ocean challenge blog: Cards

8 kommentarer:

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

Hugs
Judith

Marjo sa...

Wonderful project, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Anything Goes” Challenge.

Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

xoxo Marjo

Nikki Byrne sa...

Ooooh a shaker card haven't seen one of these in a while, this is absoloutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Nikki DT

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous card.Such pretty colours and beautiful colouring.Maybe you could rub the acetate over with a tumble dryer sheet to reduce the static?Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Lim sa...

Oh WOW!!! What a gorgeous card. I love all the details. Beautiful!
Hugs,
LIM

Jamie Phillips sa...

What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Just for You " week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

Jamie Phillips sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
Laney sa...

gorgeous card and beautiful colours
Thanks for joining us this time at Bearlymine would love to see you next time too
hugs
lane