fredag 13. mai 2011

Aqua, pink and cream flower girl


Birthdaycard with the cutest flower girl from Whiff of Joy. I really love the papers I have used, but I tend to use more of the soft papers.



I have used a rub on "Friend". I have also used a border punch from MS.
I have distressed the edges with distress ink.
With this card I want to enter:

Whiff og Joy Challenge: Aqua, pink and cream
Cute Card Thursday: It's so distressing
Everybody Art Challenge: Flowers
The artistic stamper: Ladies and Girls

6 kommentarer:

Pia sa...

super sødt kort
knus Pia

Anne H. sa...

Så nydelig kort du har laget! Flott malt motiv og fine farger. Takk for at du deltar hos WOJ-Challenges denne uken.
Anne

Deb sa...

Oh wow, that is so pretty!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug sa...

Oh how pretty!! I just love your gatefold and your take on the colors!! Thanks for joining us at WOJ!!!

Giò sa...

WOW!!!! Fabulous!!! I love this shape, Thanks a lot for joining us at WOJ challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Hannapanna sa...

Underbart vackert. Glöm inte att länka till By the Cute and Girly för att få vara med i utmaningen och chansen att vinna. Kram, Hanna