søndag 29. mai 2011

Wedding card

Summer time is wedding time:) This is my second wedding card this year. I masked two magnolia stamps togehter since I don't have a Magnolia wedding couple. I'm really into purple at the time, so I just had to use purple;) I've used a sketch from Sketch Saturday. Hope they forgive me for altering the sketch a wee bit;) The square and the circle has changed place since my image got so big.
I have a ton of different charms in my stash, but I'm not good to use them. But I managed to use THREE on this card;) Hehe;)
Can you see the swirl inside the roses? That another thing that's just been laying around in my closet. I'm so happy when I manage to use some "forgotten" things.

I want to enter my card in these challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Sukkersøtt: Show your style
Stamp something: Use a sentiment
Creative Card Crew: Anything goes
Papertake weekly challenge: Pale pretty pastels
Scrapperiket: Summer
2 sisters challenge blog: Anything goes
Paper crafting journey: Anything goes, Use your favourite
Truly Scrumptious: Anything goes

Have a nice day:) I hope I get the chance to start on another card lather today. I'm in a good scrapping mood these days;)
Thanks for all the comments:)

11 kommentarer:

Meretekj sa...

Kjempeflott bryllupskort i lekre farger. Nydelig dekorert.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt, lykke til!
Klem fra Merete

Nancy sa...

Nydelig bryllupskort, Bente:O) Flotte ark og farger, lekkert farget motiv!
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
Klem, Nancy;O)

Wenche sa...

Nydelig kort.

takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår.

Wenche, Scrapperiket.

Jo sa...

So pretty! a beautiful card :)
Thank you for joining in Sketch Saturday's 3rd birthday challenge, and also my personal PBC, good luck!
Jo xx

Debi sa...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Bente sa...

Så flott kort!! Takk for at du deltar hos SS denne uken og også for at du vil være med i trekningen av min party bag candy :)
Lykke til!

Klem, Bente

Randi Th. sa...

Så flott dette kortet var. Flott pyntet på alle sider.
Takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min.
Ha en fin helg!
Klem

Lisa sa...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Leonie sa...

Thanks for making this great card with the sketch from Sketch Saturday! It's beautiful! Love the inside very much too!
Thanks also for entering my candy!!

Leonie xx

SemSee sa...

WOW! Stunning card! Thank you for joining challenge #157 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

tootsie sa...

Oh Wow! This is just gorgeous! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us over at PCJ.

Hugs,
Wendy