mandag 23. mai 2011

Card for a boy

I have made one of these "difficult" cards for men. You really have to think different when you can't use lace and pearls:) This is in fact the first time I use this man from Whiff Of Joy, he is really handsome;)But I think I managed the challenge very well. At least I got to use a lot of my metal brads, that I just buy, but never use;) The brads are in fact a lot brighter and more shiny than shown on the photo.

I Like to enter my card in these challenges:

Sketch Saturday : Sketch
Crafty Catz Weekly: Anything goes
Scrapperiket utfordring: Bithday
Truly Scrumtious: Anything goes
I did it creations: Anything goes
Lexi's Creations: Spots and/or stripes
CES challenge: Embellish it

Have a nice week;)

9 kommentarer:

Kristine sa...

Kanon fin kort til gutt :)
Herlige farger og flott pyntet!
Liker godt stempeltrykket du har brukt!

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår!
Ha en flott dag :)

Kristine
Scrapperiket

Janette sa...

Fabulous card, love the image and colour combo, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Jilli sa...

Gorgeous card, great take on the sketch and fantastic image and papers. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Jillix

Paddington fan sa...

Fabulous masculine card!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our spotty / stripey challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

Anonym sa...

Wowweee, how gorgeous!! It's always so hard to make a masculine card that's not feminine and you've nailed it!! Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

Jo sa...

Fab use of this weeks sketch!
Thank you for joining us this week at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Dawn sa...

Wonderful masculine card - they can be very challenging, but you pulled it off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

Cindy Groh sa...

I think you did an awesome job on your male card. Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing at IDIC this week.

WendyP sa...

great card
Thanks for joining our challenge at IDIC challenge blog this week